Last minute before moving
Moving with Nobel Relocation is the first step to a successful move.
The following are some suggestions to avoid any delays or inconveniences during relocation.
- Confirm your move 1 day before. We will try to reach you at the phone numbers you provided us with. The job must be confirmed as we will not send a truck to unconfirmed appointments. For your convenience, you can confirm your move by phone or e-mail.
- If your service includes full packing option, please make sure to show the movers what not to pack. This might include such items as your briefcase, personal papers, or personal items. Otherwise, movers will pack everything.
- If your service is for partial packing, make sure that you pack your portion. Movers work according to the estimate that was given to you. If you need additional packing, please just notify the office so we can adjust the price and send the proper packing materials.
- If moving from or to an apartment building, inquire with the management office if any Certificate of Insurance (COI) is required for the move. We provide COI documentation at no cost to you.
- Check the operation hours of the service elevators, so we can plan your move accordingly.
- If your new home is on the top of a hill, please notify us. In some cases, large trucks cannot approach steep locations. As we operate different size trucks, we would be able to dispatch the right vehicle to perform this move.
- Our drivers will use web direction to get to your location. If the place you are moving from/to is hard to find or is in a new development, providing us with directions will help to start the move on time.
- Have the proper form of payment available. We accept certified checks, money orders, or cash. Visa/Master cards are accepted only on local moves or in the pickup location of a long-distance move. Personal checks or Purchase Orders must be approved by the office in advance when you confirm your move.
- Avoid having other services done at your new home at the same time as you move, such as painters, carpeting, etc.
- If you have small children in your family, ask the foreman to load their belongings last-so they will be delivered first.
- Nobel Relocation will do anything to make your move a pleasant experience, so please let us know how we help.
Press to print our Moving Checklist and use.